At the heart of the Kawarthas, Buckhorn is home to some of the most beautiful natural attractions in Ontario.
Come to Buckhorn to see what we have to offer !
Here in Buckhorn Ontario, we have something for everyone. We have upcoming Craft Shows, Art Shows, events for children, adults & families and lots of hiking trails.
Cody Inn will be open for dine in on May 3rd.
Fishing season starts May 13th.
Trent Severn Lock system opens May 19th.
UPCOMING EVENTS AT THE BUCKHORN COMMUNITY CENTRE
- Happy Hour – Friday May 26th – 4 pm – 6:30 pm – Age of majority event
- Tuesday Classic Car & Truck Night – May 30th – September 12th – 5 pm – 7:30 pm – weather permitting + BBQ 5 – 6:30 pm
- Bargain Barns – Tues, Thurs, Sat, starting June 27th. Last day Saturday July 15th . Open 9am – noon except July 1st, open 10am – 4pm.
- Canada Day Celebrations – July 1st
- Gunslingers Dance – July 15 (Age of Majority)
Buckhorn Welcome Centre Hours:
Friday 26th - 11 am - 5 pm
Saturday 27th - 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday 28th - 12 pm - 4 pm
Fridays - 11 am - 5 pm
Saturdays - 10 am - 5 pm
Sundays - 12 pm - 4 pm
Drop in to get information about beautiful Buckhorn and surrounding area.